David gave me a camera for Mother's Day and my mom introduced me to Picasa2. I think it is online through Google. Nice stuff. You should check it out. Well, our little one just hit 11 months. Already. I had fun playing with some of the photos. I love the outfit. My mom and I found it at Kohl's with a great sale!
Six years of marriage have already come and gone! After David grew up mostly in Vegas and I mostly in Cyn. Country, CA, we met at BYU. My boy is in Real Estate and after teaching 2nd grade I am a full time Momma. While my little one naps, I'm keeping busy with being crafty, writing, and sleeping. We currently live in Las Vegas with most of his family nearby. We always have someone to get that cup of sugar from! We are living life and lovin' it! really.
3 comments:
So cute! What kind of camera do you have?
aw she is so beautiful!
Deanna she is so beautiful!! I love her cute little outfit...so cute!!
Post a Comment