Monday, August 25, 2008

A Birthday to Celebrate!

9 comments:

Tiffany said...

Happy Birthday little girl!

tiffunny said...

I forget what day you actually had her, but it seems like it was on our anniversary (good day). I can't believe it's already been a year though! She's grown so much and is still just such a little cutie!! I miss seeing you guys - ever!

Bedkes said...

She has always had great cheeks. Happy Birthday little lady, can't wait to get together in a few weeks!
love you

Ryan and Marci said...

What fun pictures! It's neat to see her grow each month. Happy Birthday!!

Molly and Kip said...

Gosh I still need to meet your beautiful baby! She is soo adorable and by the way you look AMAZING. Your pictures put mine to shame! haha. I hope she had a wonderful birthday. What a little beauty!

cory and laurel evans said...

Happy Birthday to your cute little girl!

Kris, Andrea, Lacey, Mia, and Kannon said...

The first year goes by way to fast! she is such a babe and Happy Birthday!

Brittany said...

Happy Birthday!!! Can I get your address?

Jessie said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog! Give me a call when you want to schedule your 1 year session! Your daughter is just beautiful! :)