Our little Gidget definitely, undoubtedly, surely loved her time with her cousins. Talk about a spoiled girl when her extended family comes to town! Her interest in "chase Gidget" started while they were here -- I had never seen her crawl so fast--and her first word (aside from Dada and Mama) came out while she played with her dolly around her cousins, "Baby." Rikki was right there with me to confirm it. They all sure made her crack up.
The few days went by quickly and we were all sad to see them go. Hey Wilson's, here's an idea... how about you move to Vegas? Even St. George would be OK. Hmm. It's a thought. =)Saturday, August 9, 2008
Fun and Play
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
How can your baby already be turning 1 in a few weeks? It seriously just feels like she was born a few months ago! Don't they grow up so fast? Anyways, she's always just so smiley in all your pictures. I love it!
I see how you are. Trying to convince EVERYONE to move to Vegas. We thought you loved us best.
Maybe you should move to the Bahamas...might take less convincing. ;)
Okay Dee, they have gotten so big, I can't even believe it. Okay, I LOVE the lastest pictures. I am thinking you need to send those pictures into a magazine because they are perfect!!
I have been suprised too at how much I have been watching the Olympics. I seriously cant get enough!!! I have to wake up really early for work, but that has not stopped me from watching until its over at 12 every night. Dee, Gidget it so stinkin cute. She melts my heart. It makes me excited to have a little babe of my own.
Hey Deana! I just used a setting on my camera for the camp bradley pics. I think you can make changes, like sepia, in Picasa though.
Looks like fun! I can't believe how big the Wilson kids are. And I love the dress from the last blog. So...when do you want to take a trip to to NY? I promise I will let you take naps... :)
Post a Comment