Saturday, July 12, 2008

Yum, Yum, Yummmm

Just made me laugh. Turns out our little one is like the cookie monster with spaghetti-- and most other meals she eats on her own. We are now practicing table manners. :)



"A messy eater? Who, me?"

9 comments:

tiffunny said...

I had my little 20 month old on my lap when I opened this page up and she started laughing and smiling and saying "baby". She quite enjoyed the messy pics. Gotta love when babies learn to feed themselves!! Makes for great pics so it's worth the time it takes to clean up right?

Amanda said...

Cute... She's so darling! My kids love "Bah-Sketty"

Stacy said...

So cute! I love the 4th of July pics too. Looks like a lot of fun.

Ryan and Marci said...

Oh so cute!! I love it... her little cheeks covered in spaghetti is precious. I'd love to live close to you too!!! Wouldn't that be so much fun?? Maybe our wish will come true someday. We need to get together sometime soon! I'd love to meet your darling girl & husband. :) Ryan is doing a rotation in California for the month of December... so maybe we can meet up then.

Danielle said...

Now that's a girl I can relate to!

Kaymee said...

she's a cute little chunk! :)

Chelsea said...

yummmm! She looks so happy to be eating some real food, not that baby food!! ;-)

Robin said...

Time for some disposable bibs. I loved those thing. Do they still make them??? LOL.....

Sherry said...

oh yes the spaghetti stage! so much fun