Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Fun in St. George for the 4th

7 comments:

tiffunny said...

oh and some of your nieces/nephews (or are they your cousins I don't know) - but they seriously look a ton like you! I can totally see you looking just like that as a kid!!

Stevenson Family said...

LOVE the swimming suit pictures of gidge. SO darling.

Jen.Steve.Joe said...

Such a fun vacation! I miss water balloon tosses. I'm going to St George for Labor Day, I'll call you so I can hopefully see you! xoxo

Bedkes said...

I remember doing similar games at some birthday parties. I also remember going and getting ice-cream! Sounds like such a great day!

K+C=M+K said...

What a fun 4th! You guys have been having a ton of fun:) That's fun you guys were able to come through San Clemente! Have fun and stay cool in Vegas!

Chelsea said...

4th of July trips to Utah are always the best!! We were up in Layton at the time. Looks like you all had fun. ;-)

Sherry said...

your little girl is so gorgeous! I love her rolls!