Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Brain stuff

2 comments:

tiffunny said...

I am so glad you posted. Madyson (my 10 year old) has been bugging me every week to check your blog and see if you've updated cause she's been very concerned about "Sister Brady's" surgery. I have thought of you constantly as well and kept meaning to call and see if I could do something for your great little fam. So glad you're recuperating so quickly. And most of all I'm glad you're back with your little one at home!!

Smile said...

thanks for sharing! We are soooo happy you are doing so well. When we say prayers (jared repeats after me) "Please bless" and then he automatically says "Aunt Dee-boo" it is quite precious.

That picture of you and Natls and Ricky is so cute! At first I was thinking how much you a guys look alike (especially Natalie) that they could be your daughters- but then i was thinking sisters was probably more like it! (considering the fact that i have a brother natls' age!)