I was determined to make it to church for my first
Mother's Day... I did! That was about 5 weeks sooner than figured. Woo Hoo! Threw a few people off when I walked in and there wasn't evidence of brain surgery. David gave me a great breakfast in bed. It was funny because on my Mom's birthday last year, us kids had kinda teased her a bit and "got her back" and instead of giving cinnamon rolls and waffles, we gave oatmeal- what she had us eat lots of while growing. Then it turns out that it's what I wanted for my breakfast in bed. haha. I was also delighted to recieve an awesome camera for my 1st Mother's Day-- as a mom I'll certainly use it TONS! (I've used David's a bit much.)
Mother's Day... I did! That was about 5 weeks sooner than figured. Woo Hoo! Threw a few people off when I walked in and there wasn't evidence of brain surgery. David gave me a great breakfast in bed. It was funny because on my Mom's birthday last year, us kids had kinda teased her a bit and "got her back" and instead of giving cinnamon rolls and waffles, we gave oatmeal- what she had us eat lots of while growing. Then it turns out that it's what I wanted for my breakfast in bed. haha. I was also delighted to recieve an awesome camera for my 1st Mother's Day-- as a mom I'll certainly use it TONS! (I've used David's a bit much.) I'm so happy to be a mom. It is especially nice that I have an absolutely wonderful daughter.

6 comments:
Happy late mothers day! I bet many were shocked, you look so pretty and so does gidget! You are so thin!
You look fantastic! And Bridget looks adorable as usual - tell her to stop growing up so fast though! It seems like just yesterday she was born! I guess now that I never see you guys it just seems "extra" fast!
Cute picture. I am so glad that you are doing so well. Hope things keep going good. Hope to see you soon.
You look great!!! I am so glad you are doing well! We needed to get together soon, it has been way to long!!! Ryan is off Mon.-Wed.
i still can't believe she is so old!! happy first mother's day. hopefully they gave out some good treats in the "old" ward. i must agree with everyone else, you do look really well. keep doing what you're doing!
What a beautiful picture! I'm glad you were up and going on your first Mother's Day. What a wonderful day!
Post a Comment