Thursday, May 29, 2008
My Powers Have Returned! (sorta)
6 weeks have officially passed since my hair got "trimmed"... and such. Doctors said I can hold our girl a lot more now-- but to beware of any headache which can lead my brain to picking seizures back up. Things are looking good. Who knows, I could have started twitching or something! Recovery is still going well; memory is getting better (it was as if I was 75 yrs old just after surgery, now it's like I'm 45-- too bad I didn't get the wisdom that comes with age). I'm still having plenty of difficulty with names, so if you quiz me you will probably be disappointed. Anyway, all in all, things are going pretty well. My little one and I have been keeping family quite busy. We stayed just over two weeks at David's Vegas padres and then we spent a week at mi mama's house. I'm thinking our little one has gotten used to an entourage. She enjoyed the attention she continued to receive. Now that I have my Mom powers back she only has her plain old mom and dad around. Again, so many thanks to the helpers -- and I'm still keeping them busy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey, Deanna, it's Stacy Elliott (Connelly). I just found your blog today and I am so glad to see your beautiful family is doing well. I get updates from your Aunt Kathy all the time but I just wanted to say hello!
Love,
Stacy
Post a Comment