
This is how
Gidget usually is when I go to check on her.
I had to laugh when I went to check on her and this is what I beheld...
Our little one has finally

decided to start rolling from her back to her belly. With this she is now movin' all over. Blankets and the sheet protector are now out of the crib until she gets her moves a little more under control. What a little bundle of joy (which is quickly becoming a big bundle).
8 comments:
oh, she is so big! i can't believe it. she is still so cute, just look at those cheeks and that smile. you guys did well with her. :)
Ditto to what Crystal said. She is a cutie. Baby milestones are always so exciting!
What a happy baby! I love it! She's a cutie!
Uh-oh, once the rolling starts then the crawling and walking quickly follow and she'll be on her way! But really, those stages are so fun and I love them. Your girl is so cute!
I love love love your crib bedding. This age is so cute. They seem to be discovering so many things.
Dee - It was so good seeing you and Dave last week. It looks like you guys are doing really well. I hope that your surgery went well and that your recovery is speedy. See ya!
Deanna, Giget is beautiful! I'm glad to have found your blog. http://getkluge@blogspot.com
Love the crib bedding!!! Did you make it!!??? I can't believe she is 8 months already!!!
Post a Comment