Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Ketchup

You may have noticed that I've had a bit of catching up to do on my blog. Well, guess what... I got lots on there!!! Woo Hoo!! Check it out. Under this you'll catch August-June and then August again. I don't have many pics for Sept and Oct. yet. Maybe I'll find some and put them up in January!! ;)

4 comments:

Jasmine said...

Wow, you guys had a busy busy summer! Looks like it was all a blast. (BTW--I think it's hilarious that the only picture of me at the birthday party is mid-chew, so my face looks all funky. Haha!)

Miss you!

Smile said...

YAY for new pictures! so much fun to look at. I also saw some of the pics that lori sheets took of you guys- AMAZING! you cute your hair again!! They are BEAUTIFUL!!!

Tiffany said...

Wow, Dee. Thanks for the updates. I love Bridgett's curly blonde hair. So cute. And way to be a supermom and throw her that fun party right after giving birth! She'll really thank you for that once she's had a baby. :)

Bedkes said...

It was so good to see you a few weeks ago. Now it's our turn to come to you. Is that one of the your new family pics to the right? Looks really cute, can't wait to see them! I'm impressed with the ketchup:) Love you!