We celebrated the 4th of July at David's sister's house. It was so fun to have Scott and Michelle's family down from Orem for Kristen's baptism on the same day. After the baptism and then swimming party my sister, Erin, and the family came over for the night (passing through to St. George/Cedar City for Rikki's Shakespeare play). We walked up the hill behind our house and watched the whole valley of fireworks. We were on a golf course and were nervous to get caught!! The sprinklers came on and gave us a good surprise and laugh.
Gidget had been showing lots of interest in using the potty so I decided to start training. We didn't get too far before my hospital visit, which has put a delay on the process. She uses the potty every once in a while, but I haven't gotten back in training mode. I was also taking a Wilton's cake deco. class at Michael's Crafts store in July. I still have to finish it because M.D. came in the middle of the month session. Below is a photo of my 1st cake. Oh and Gidget cracked me up when she was chatting with my mom on the phone and hanging out on the chair-- had to take a photo (funny for now... give it a few years and we'll see).



Gidget had been showing lots of interest in using the potty so I decided to start training. We didn't get too far before my hospital visit, which has put a delay on the process. She uses the potty every once in a while, but I haven't gotten back in training mode. I was also taking a Wilton's cake deco. class at Michael's Crafts store in July. I still have to finish it because M.D. came in the middle of the month session. Below is a photo of my 1st cake. Oh and Gidget cracked me up when she was chatting with my mom on the phone and hanging out on the chair-- had to take a photo (funny for now... give it a few years and we'll see).








1 comment:
شركة تركيب ستائر بالرياض
فني تركيب ستائر بالرياض
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
فني تركيب ارفف بالرياض
تركيب كاميرات مراقبة بالرياض
شركة تركيب شبك حمام بالرياض
شركة تركيب ستائر بالرياض
فني تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
شركة تركيب ستائر بالرياض
Post a Comment