
Back in June my whole family got together for a McKeon Family Reunion. There were 25 grandkids, 8 children and spouses and my mom at the celebration. Keri and I were both very pregnant too. What a blast! We camped out at McGrath Beach (Oxnard, CA)... we rented an RV. I was not looking forward to the many trips to the bathroom with my full belly through the day and night. It was worth the extra dollars for sure!! Although, the bed was not comfortable AT ALL. I didn't get many pictures.
For Father's Day we had dinner at

Jim and Keri's place they're staying at in Camarillo. Rikki and Nonnie put a presentation together for the dad's-- each dad was given a super hero name. After the reunion at the beach we went to my nephew, Justin's, Eagle Award Ceremony. The next day was my niece, Audrey's, baptism in Aliso Viejo. Our family had a busy week and we loved every minute. Where to next time?!! I'm excited for Thanksgiving with the family this year in Folsom.
No comments:
Post a Comment