Thursday, October 23, 2008

Daddy's Girl

Gidget loves to cuddle with her daddy! She loves it when I take her in the bed in the morning and Daddy is still there. No chance that she'll finish her milk because once I put her down she will get up & jump on her daddy to make sure he is awake. She gets giddy- a good start to anyone's morning.
We had a quick visit from Jim and Keri's family. I wish they'd stayed longer, but had fun for the little time we had. I think that Gidget and her cousin, Raegan, still look a lot alike- they're 8 months apart.

9 comments:

tiffunny said...

I love that first picture of her. Her smile is so contagious. She is just such a happy and CUTE baby (or should i say toddler now?)

The Knudsen Family said...

She is just the cutest. I wish I could see her more in person. What a fun little girl to have around.

Brittany said...

What a doll!

Bedkes said...

All I can say is twins!

Stacy said...

So cute. Mornings are so great with babies.

jacksonfamiliatwins said...

I love the "one year old cuddle-bug" picture. She is so adorable!!

About us said...

I cant get over how stinkin cute she is!!!!!

Tiffany said...

Cute! Don't you love morning cuddles?

abo-bder said...




فني تركيب دش بالرياض
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
فني ايكيا بالرياض
تركيب ستائر بالرياض