Friday, October 3, 2008

California PCH Road Trip

4 comments:

About us said...

Thanks for the info about the belly movement. That is comforting to know that she will be a mellow baby. If she is anything like her dad, she will be. Its so true that as soon as I tell Dustin to put his hand on my belly to feel her moving like crazy, she stops. Hope all is well!

Stevenson Family said...

I saw a pic of your cousin from the side and thought "deanna got extensions and didn't let me know?!". Another blonde.

Your cousin, I mean, not me. ;)

I'm jealous. Can you be my trip advisor? I'm calling you right now.

Kris, Andrea, Lacey, Mia, and Kannon said...

looks like a great road trip! I love the beach!

Tiffany said...

It looks like a lot of fun! It was funny to read what both you and Mare wrote about the trip.