
Since she's been able to move around, Gidget hasn't been too interested in sitting to watch a video. Once I pulled out the rocking chair from her cousins, she really liked the idea. So cute. She held onto her baby and a couple blocks and then rocked (seemed to be along with the music-- could just be me). She loved that she is able to scoot forward and get herself right off the chair.



This is our little lioness with hair extensions. I put the flower on to make it a bit more girly. She had fun with this costume on. This girl is destined to be like her mommy with dress-up. She had fun playing peek-a-boo while I took a picture. I couldn't keep the hood on for long because her hair quickly became curly with sweat. :) You wouldn't have guessed it with her smiles. We had a ward carnivaleen and it was so fun. A HUGE attendance-parking lot was full and only our ward! Decorated rooms with candy, games, and different activities. The Relief Society room actually became a haunted house maze by the Young Men. A fun chili cook-off, cupcake walk (all YW passed something off in Personal Progress), movie playing, and even our own balloon artist! A bit hit. One of the rooms was using a spooky fog machine whichthen set off the building alarm. The alarm rang for at least 30 minutes! You would think everyone would leave, but no, most stuck around, even inside! We joined the group outside (most with young'uns), but soon had to leave to put our Gidget down for bed, but I, of course, would have enjoyed sticking around.
Gidget is a hoot!


12 comments:
Sooo cute! She is getting so big!!!
She looked so cute and is getting so big! Your ward party sounded really fun too!
I love Gidget's costume. She looks so cute. I also love the rocking chair idea. I might have to steal that one in a few months!
Maybe you can put the picture of gidget and her flower clip on your etsy site. Don't you think people would feel even more inclined to buy one knowing it'd look perfect on their lioness wigs? Really.
The tip to binky clip perfection is all in going SO SSSSLLLOOOWWW. You'll master it. I unpicked many a times.
I love how she sits in her chair with her baby! What a cutie, and she sure does make an adorable lion! The flower was just the right touch. Love ya!
we have that same rocking chair! I got it at a garage sale for 2 bucks and it is ny most favorite buy of all time. Kannon loves sitting in it also. Love the lion costume too!
She is adorable! I love the flower in the mane. So cute! :)
That costume is the funniest thing! Super cute!
I love Gidget's costume. Very, very cool! I hope you guys are well.
Cutest lionness I have ever seen!
My my oh they grow! I swear she was just an infant, wasn't she? Now she's at that age that gets mom moving a lot too! Guess you can have that extra cookie and icecream after dinner- you've earned it!
فني ستائر بالرياض
تركيب ستائر بالرياض
شركة تركيب ستائر واثاث بالرياض
شركة تركيب ستائر بالرياض
فني تركيب ستائر بالرياض
فني تركيب ستائر بالرياض
تركيب دش
فني تركيب دش بالرياض
Post a Comment