This here is a message sent to my neices and nephews about our trip to the North Pole while I was visiting my mom last week. You'll have to see what they'll do with you up in the North Pole. After watching ours, you can have some of your own fun with it too...
Dear Grandkids of Grandma McKe,
Grandma McKe and I just made a trip up to the North Pole. I was sure it had been a few days, but turned out to only be a few hours! Time sure is interesting on Santa's clock. Well, the elves dressed us up, taught us a dance and then put us to work! Gidget was with us and I could tell she had a fun time watching. It is just too bad that she won't remember it! One of the elves was taking a video of us doing the dance, you definitely have to check it out!! http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=9550149067
Love, Aunt Dee Boo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That was hilarious! I copied you and did it to Max with Sammy, me, my mom and Chelsea. My mom was laughing soooo hard. I don't know that I've heard her laugh that hard except at Frasier episodes! Cute!
Hey Dee! You make a good elf! :)
Post a Comment