Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Just Cuz(n)

Well, while down in CA this last week I had a chance to get over to see my twin cousin (that's what we told people we were in Elementary). People probably caught on when we brought in the word cousin, realizing that wouldn't quite work for twins. =) At least we thought it to be clever at the time. We had the same little red mark next to our eye and tried to use that as evidence. With that twin thing, we just get such a kick out of the fact that we gave birth to our daughters within a week of eachother. Maybe these ones can be a little more convincing as being twin cousins. We got some pretty cute pics. Baby Doll sure has a bit more hair than our little Gidget, but our little one kinda has a bit more of everything else: belly, legs, cheeks, length. We put them in matching outfits. It was kinda funny that the 6 mo. outfit was more snug on Gidget than the 3 mo. outfit was on Baby Doll, eventhough she's the older one.
We had a fun time taking pics of our girls!


Instant buddies!

Same favorite pastime

You can see a bit of the size difference in this picture.
It is fun to finally be able to do these sorts of things. :)




5 comments:

Bedkes said...

Not that I'm biased or anything but I think those are the prettiest girls I've ever seen!

Smile said...

They are SOOOOO cute! I really didn't think Gidget was that big- but compared to Baby Doll she definetly looks it! How did things go in CA???

Tiffany said...

How fun! I almost bought you a hat today. How did things go? I put two posts up this week so far... take that! :)

Brady Fam said...

Well, so I went down to CA for that nasty "WADA" test. Just so happens that they didn't have the syrum they needed to inject my brain with. No go on the test. We'll have to go down again, but I'm wondering if I should take that as a "sign".

Unknown said...

Hey Dee and Dave! Congrats to the both of you on a beautiful baby girl. It's fun getting updates from Scott (and blogs). It sounds like you guys are doing really well. We watched the Dana Point Christmas Boat Parade with Scott, Rachel, Audry and Johnny. They're such a great family! Best of luck with everything!