Gidget loved everything about it. She gets into deep concentration with a certain look while working on a project (wouldn't look at the camera while working on her star).
Gidget has gotten so into reading. She sits and "reads" a book aloud and gets excited when it is time to do so.
A few months ago, we started to include Gidget in our scripture reading, and she really likes it. Surprises/delights me each time.
She then started wanting to hold her own scriptures instead of just sitting in our laps and listening. When he gave her a copy, she would "read" with me (using her own Gidget words). Tonight we sat at her little table and read, instead of sitting on the floor and she loved that. Cute how she opens her BoM and "follows" along for little increments while David and I read aloud. I'm thinking it is a good routine to keep.

5 comments:
Sounds like you have been up to some fun things. Bridget it so cute. That is so good that you have done the with the scriptures. What a good habit to start early.
Wow - that is so great that you are starting such great habits so early on. It will really pay off. It inspires me to do better.
Little Gidget looks so precious reading the scriptures! I saw Danny Gans too a while back and loved it~great show!
Oh my adorable. Gets me thinking I should get spencer a set.
Something about having your own...even if you can't read!
I love the focus on her face when she is working her star, you would think she was a 3 year old. I wish we could see you soon!
Post a Comment