
Yup, I'm pregnant and our big Gidget is getting a little sister around August 8th.
Sisters...Sisters...There were never such devoted sisters....
My pregnancy has been GREAT. I am twenty weeks (5 months) along! I still fit into my clothes, but the belly is certainly sticking out more and so I figured it was time to let the word out! :)
This little one was so adorable during the ultrasound. She'd been moving so much before and was tired during the "photo shoot"- she kept yawning and she stuck her tongue out during one of her yawns and stretches. Cute. I've been feeling her move since the 16 weeks point, so that was earlier than I planned.
Our Gidget is precious with babies and loves to help if invited (not even forceful about her help!). Thanks to Anna for letting her help out with your little one in Jan. I think she'll be a good big sister.
I'm pretty welcoming of the girl announcement at this time since it will make the family addition quite smooth. :) Although, I'm still nervous that the ultrasound was misread or something-- it was the same with our Gidget until my third ultrasound visit. haha.
Hooray for number two!

19 comments:
i've been wondering when you were going to make the big announcement on here!! yay for another girl!!!
Congratulations! That is so exciting. How fun that it is another girl. They will get to be such good friends. Glad that you are feeling good and hope that it continues.
You're pregnant?? You look SO great still, I had NO idea! ;)
Congratulations!! We are so excited for you guys. How fun that Gidget is going to be a big sis. Hope you are feeling well! Take care~
Okay I don't even know if I knew you were pregnant!! My mom thought Mare told me, but I don't know, you know how your brain gets when you are pregnant. I am soo happy for you!! Do you have a name picked out for her? I am feeling this baby move too, it started about the same time as you! I am glad you are doing so well. We will keep you both in our prayers! By the way I am due Aug 26 just a couple of weeks after you. Love ya!
Wow, Congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys! I love the ultrasound picture too.
So exciting!!! Congrats to your family!
Yeah!!! Well I guess my Trey will have to look out for his new girl cousin and keep all of the boys away!
COngrats! Congrats! Congrats!! So exciting!!!
I've been wondering when you were going to share the news LOL. I'm so happy for you guys! And I'm sure Gidget would let her wear the dress while she stayed home:)
Ps. You are the best prego lady!
Congratulations! What great news!! Yawning??? i've never heard of that before during an ultrasound... how CUTE!!
I'm excited for Aug!
Congrats! We are so excited for you guys!
Yay congratulations! I bet she will be as beautiful as your 1st. I'm glad things are going well with your pregnancy. Take care
You looked great when i saw you. I too was so excited to hear it was another girl. Two of the same at first is really a great blessing - especially when it's girls. They get to be the best of friends their whole life, you're already familiar with how to raise such a child & you get to use all the same stuff. It couldn't be better!! I'm so happy for your guys!!
Congratulations! That is so exciting, and will be here before you know it!
Congrats Brady family! How exciting for the big sister. Good luck with the rest of the pregnancy.
congratulations!!! i wish ally would have a sister but oh well, i'll have to do. glad you are feeling good. say hi to Brady for us! i think you'll have ALL girls by the way. it just seems fitting for Brady. i need to start calling him dave...
Congrats!!! Two girls are so much fun.
Wow! What a surprise--You aren't showing at all Deanna! How did Gidget take the news?
Post a Comment