Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Catching Up

These are just a few cute pics of Gidget that I couldn't resist. When I leave free time power to her I have fun watching what she comes up with. She was greatly wanting to go swimming and was putting on all swim attire, hoping it would make it happen. Another day, she found this phone headset and put it on. I turned music on and she loved using it as a microphone singing her own words in her own language. She danced all around.

The three of us girls went to H.S. together in St. George and made a tight bond in just the one year. They came and visited for a few days last month. The first pic is of us at state theater competition (in which we took second place!). The next, is from a bit later--not too different. ;) We made up our little group name 10 years ago by putting our three names together, and have hung with it since!
Gidget has become very helpful around the house! She likes when I put her in the laundry basket when I take the clothes from the dryer, and then handing me the pieces to put away. Laundry, dusting, vaccuming and dishes are her favorites.



David and I just spent this last weekend in San Francisco with the same group that took us to San Diego last year- led by the family of one of my student's for his birthday. We had so much fun and got very little sleep! We took a flight Sat. morning and then toured the town, ate at great restaurants, visited museums, and had lots of fun. I think I gained like 5 pounds while there! Everyone fell asleep on the flight back, Sunday night. It was a group of 42 people!

7 comments:

Whitney Parry said...

Thanks for the catch up! Been wondering how you and your fam are doing!! Gidget is growing up into an adorable little girl!!! So cute! Thanks for the update!

Bedkes said...

Wow you girls still look so much the same! I love all of the pics. How fun to go to San Fran again, they are so nice to take you with them. Of course always love seeing pics of the girl, and her hair look so cute in piggies!

tiffunny said...

Gidget is getting so big and grown up! She is just so cute. I love how she was hoping to get you to say yes to swimming by putting on her gear. And your trip looked so fun!

Smile said...

cute new layout!! love your pics!

jacksonfamiliatwins said...

Love the new layout and all of the fun pics. Thanks for the update, see u soon~

Unknown said...

How fun! Your trip to SF looked so great! I miss SF (yes, I used to live there when I was younger)!

Kris, Andrea, Lacey, Mia, and Kannon said...

I love how you do the collages of your pictures! Your family is picture perfect! I love SF, looks like you guys had a great time!