I got an email from my beloved and on the ball cousin, Jennifer Rose. (I don't exactly know why her middle name stuck to her first name-- no other Jennifer in the family, but it did and it always will.) Well, she pointed out that I haven't put anything on my blog for a couple weeks. I decided to do one just for her. 
Do you remember the life size Prince Charming that was in their front yard? Check out this picture of Mare treasuring her moments with him. I'm sure I have one of you kissing him. I'll get it to you as soon as I find it! I think it is of you and Molly, maybe Jenna too. He's looking better after Erin's touch-ups on him. He is still getting lovin's from the next generation. Sheesh, soon enough Gidget will be linking arms with him. My mom and I were just talking about him yesterday. :)

Here is a picture from our grandparents 50th anniversary... notice Jen Rose already preparing for Baby Joe, pushing the stroller.
This was a sad day, the passing of our grandma. I wish we would have had more time with her. She was only about 68 years old. Such a talented and wonderful person that we could have learned a whole lot from. Jen is standing between Mare and I, wearing the white dress and big bow. :) Of course!
We sure do have a great family and did a whole lot together growing up! Hope you enjoy these pictures, Jen!

3 comments:
K Dee you seriously are the sweetest! I didn't know if you were on a vacation or if you were pregnant again or what! I look at your blog frequently & was wondering what was going on in my great cousin's life. Mare & I were just talking today about how we need take our kids on trips & your name came up! We might just be coming to your house soon! Thanks for the nice blog, it seriously meant a ton to me and I loved the pics, wish I had some of them. I love the big bows & poofy dresses that my mom used to dress me in, she waited so long to have kids & I was the lucky princess to come to her! I love you, thanks for the awesome memories, you are way more on top of it than I am! xoxo
You're the best! I love you Dee, thanks so much for sharing the pictures are wonderful. Thanks for bringing back the great memories, feel free to put on any others. We are so blessed for our grand heritage. Your daughter is so beautiful! xoxo Uncle Joe & Aunt Sue
Oh my prince, I miss him! I love the old pictures so much!!! You have such great pics and it's awesome how you put all of them up! Thanks so much!
Post a Comment