Well, I came home from my Mom's on Saturday, anxious to get back to my boy and we had a perfect relaxed Saturday. Well, I don't remember the reason, but my hubby went to the store that evening. He was supposed to surprise me with the brand of bread he was getting (it's been 5 years), instead he surprised me with something more. He brought me a beautiful bouquet of wildflowers. Perfect timing because the roses from Valentine's Day had just gone kapoot. It wasn't just the fact that he surprised me with flowers (so not expected having recently recieved
some), but it was how they were presented. He brought me into our office to show me a song. (I hadn't noticed him fiddling with different things.) Then he had me stay in there and once it started playing he brought in the flowers and started to dance with me. Anything like that brings forward my tears no matter how frequent! Just so precious! He sure is the perfect Eternal Sweetheart for me. Thanks honey!Shhhh! Don't tell him I told you about the flowers and song!

2 comments:
Ohhhh! So sweet, lucky girl!
How romantic! What a sweet hubby you have! Life is good when you get serenaded and flowers too!
Post a Comment