Those pics were adorable, thanks for emailing them to me! I love all of them, but I love the one of the silver B and roses next to her and the one with the pearls and her hands are set on the mirror!
Now I know why you took forever picking out the pictures. She has some serious rolls, I love it! Thanks for calling me the other night, I sure do love our talks!
Dea. your little girl is so cute. its looks like you guys are having lots of fun. i loved the pics of you mare, molly and jenrose when you guys were little. so cute.
Six years of marriage have already come and gone! After David grew up mostly in Vegas and I mostly in Cyn. Country, CA, we met at BYU. My boy is in Real Estate and after teaching 2nd grade I am a full time Momma. While my little one naps, I'm keeping busy with being crafty, writing, and sleeping. We currently live in Las Vegas with most of his family nearby. We always have someone to get that cup of sugar from! We are living life and lovin' it! really.
7 comments:
Oh my gosh.. she is so freakin cute!:) I love the naked one with the pearl necklace! So cute!:)
Those pics were adorable, thanks for emailing them to me! I love all of them, but I love the one of the silver B and roses next to her and the one with the pearls and her hands are set on the mirror!
i can't believe she's already that old! way too precious!
Now I know why you took forever picking out the pictures. She has some serious rolls, I love it! Thanks for calling me the other night, I sure do love our talks!
Hi D!
Your daughter is beautiful! How blessed we are to have good McKeon genes in our children :)
Love to you and your family
Sam and Jack and fam
Dee, she is beautiful!!! I can't wait to meet her. I love those pictures you posted.
Dea. your little girl is so cute. its looks like you guys are having lots of fun. i loved the pics of you mare, molly and jenrose when you guys were little. so cute.
Post a Comment