Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Naughty girl

Our little one has quite the fettish with sticking her tongue out lately. We played a game where she was sticking her tongue out and I was "snatching" it. She was getting quite a kick out of it. She seemed to catch on to the point of getting your tongue back in the mouth before I "pinch" it. Well since then she has been sticking out her tongue a lot more. I thought it was quite appropriate that in majority of her 5 month pictures that I took she was sticking out her tongue. When she gets older and sticking out the tongue during photos becomes naughty, she'll probably find it quite funny that she was doing it when she was so little. *Tisk, tisk, tisk*

6 comments:

Crystal said...

ahhhh, the tongue stage. em went through that at about 6 months old. the entire month, every picture i have of her she has her tongue out. they are some of my favorites now. it's so cute.

Jen.Steve.Joe said...

Joe went through that tongue stage and still loves to stick it out. She is growing into the little girl stage! She's just beautiful!

tiffunny said...

I love the pics. They are too adorable!!

Smile said...

she is getting sooooo big already! geez- just toooo cute!

Tiffany said...

It may be naughty, but it is so cute! By the way, I got to level 6 my first try. Robert and I are working on beating level 11. We have really been studying our maps!

Whitney Parry said...

I love these pics..she is so cute! Yup..she better learn to keep that toungue in her mouth! haha:) Cute Family Deanna!