Friday, July 3, 2009

April-May























I got my 1 yr brain check-up in April and so we decided to make it fun. DISNEYLAND! The Wilson Family joined in. Gidget loved Small World, Jungle Cruise and Tikki Room the most.

Rachel and Natalie modeled some of the attire I made (Rikki in skirt, Natles in shirt, skirt and clip).

We did some fun art projects. The lamb heads are their thumb prints and the body/legs are from their hand print. The duck was the finishing touch to them blowing out and then dying the eggs. They enjoyed each step of the project.

Our little family also went to a county fair, but it was raining pretty strong when we arrived. Gidget was satisfied getting out to pet the animals along the outer fence. :)


The May page is just a clip of what we were up to...

In May, David and I took a trip to Las Vegas! :) It was a pre-baby trip. We did Cancun while preg. with Gidget. Now it was Vegas. My mom came to watch Gidget and we stayed 2 nights in the Palazzo Hotel. It was great! We hadn't done "Vegas" before. It was a package thing... we got a massage, took the fancy gondola ride, ate at great restaurants, and saw Phantom of the Opera. We also checked out the wax museum... really funny and creative. The time flew by... and then we drove the 30 minutes from down town to our house. :)

2 comments:

The Knudsen Family said...

Oh I am so glad to see an update.
It sounds like you are doing well. That looks like such a fun trip to Disneyland. I am glad that you enjoyed it. That is also fun that you got to do a "staycation" in Las Vegas. Those sound like such fun things. I loved the Phantom of the Opera.

tiffunny said...

Fun update. Glad you've been so busy having so much fun. Can't wait to hear more good and exciting news soon!