Thursday, December 4, 2008

Gettin' Busy With It... na-naa na-naa n-na-na

I haven't been doing much on the computer lately, but I have still been busy! Our office area has been stuffed with all of my craft creation supplies. All sorts of projects are rolling out from my mind. These pictures just show a LITTLE bit of what I have been up to. (clothes and hair things I've made are what I have pics of above)
What got me started? Well, part is from the inspiration of the "You can do it!" that I've gotten through your guys' blogs, seeing your talents put to work. It excites me to see my friends use and pick-up talents- so keep posting! Makes me think of President Uchtdorf's last talk from General Relief Society Conference-- basically, that if you don't have talents, then get some; in building these, opportunities (ex: of service) come your way. A big thing that lit the action fire below me since the surgery is hard to explain clearly. Some sayings that come to mind are "Just Do It" (Nike), "Do it now" (Pres. Kimball), "Seize the day," and "Do everything you can with what you got." My brain surgery opened my mind (haha) in many ways. Mostly it is a new gratitude for what I can do with a day, a realization of the limited time to learn and grow on earth (and knowing I have LOTS I can and should learn), and maybe a greater respect for life as it is.
The last thing that got me going is when I tried to get a friend rolling and she pulled me along. We’re having fun getting started at a full-time mom’s pace with a website!

6 comments:

Bedkes said...

Wow you have been busy. I love it all!!!!

tiffunny said...

Wow - you've got serious skills! I'm loving all the outfits & especially the hair thingies. I'm going to have to look into ordering some from you since i have so many girls with way too much hair!

Stevenson Family said...

Oh man...I LOVE the pic of gidge where you did her hair kinda scrunchy. So cute. This is such a good way of displaying the cuteness. If I could ever just have a girl... ;)

Who's the hair model? Her hair is SO shiny! ;)

Lori said...

Way to go! Your stuff looks so cute! Are you familiar with Etsy at all? Baby stuff sells like crazy on there! I just opened an Etsy shop and so far I really like it. (except for the small percentage they take:) Keep up the great work!

Stacy said...

Very cool! You are super talented!

jacksonfamiliatwins said...

Love all of it! I'm going to order the four seasons hair band for Sadie. Happy Holidays~