Well, we flew back from San Diego early so that we could make it to a performance by Kevin James (King of Queens, "Hitch" movie) and Ray Romano that same night. Yes, we actually went and utilized the strip! Busy! We flew in, came home, finished feeding the little one, got her ready

and in bed, changed my clothes, prepped the babysitter and then off we went to the Mirage. Los padres treated us to this fun event (they know we're fans of Kevin James). They met him at a boxing match and decided to get tix. It was a good show, the pre-show guy was really funny too. They included the audience a lot, so that was
fun. After their acts they turned on the lights and let the audience ask

questions-- then they saw that Jason Alexander was there (same row as us, actually) and had him get on stage. He's "George" on
Seinfeld. That was fun with him joining the questioning time. Kevin James did the Q-Tip dance (a person's request). We forgot our camera and so I got some dinky pictures with my cell-phone. We sure had a fun evening.
3 comments:
Sounds like fun. I like both of those comedians a lot. King of Queens and Everyone loves Raymond were/are some of our favorite sitcoms. Glad you guys got a night out on the town!
I love Kevin James! How fun! I also love the zoo! So bummed to hear that I missed Bunco, seriously LOVED doing that with all you girls! I'm gonna have to be a sub for Bunco one of these months! Miss you guys!
We love Kevin James!!!!!
Post a Comment