Gidget is already 12 weeks old! As of August 2007, David and I can actually call ourselves parents! The whole pregnancy went great, in fact, my neurologists and OB-GYN said that I should always be pregnant... it certainly helped my health and brain! I'll need to think about it. I'll share a bit more on that in another post.
This little blessing came to us at 7 lbs. 14 oz. and 20.5 in. She has just been such a wonderful angel since. She loves to smile and is just really learning her sounds. She
gets a kick out of our "conversations" and when I attack her belly. Her daddy got the first laugh out of her. Precious, and boy did it make his week! She melts him and it is clear that I am going to have to force a budget on his spending for her. ;)As you may notice in pictures, Gidget has some CHEEKS. The nurses would even bring others in to see them through the ultrasound. It would be dangerous for her to enter a nursing home full of grandparents and their pinches! Sure does make her all the more loveable.
Sleep... something that David and I STILL get! (for now) WooHoo! She takes five 1.5-2 hour naps each day and then sleeps from 10:30-6:30 every night. I'm likin' it. She is quite mellow. She loves to look around, smile, hear music (loves Il Divo- Christmas), eat, and sleep. She doesn't cry too much, so far. When she does cry,
though, it is evident that her lungs have certainly developed. She'll be a good singer. :)Yes, so parenthood is treating
us well. With Dave working mostly from home now (in real estate), we are both taking in as much as possible as parents.
Being a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, I sure am glad to know that families are forever and that life is beautiful.

2 comments:
Good job, Dee! Your family is so cute!
Hey!!! I stumbled upon your blog today when I was looking at other people's blog from the old ward!! It was fun seeing all the pics of the little one since I only got to see her in person that one time!! She is growing up way too fast!!!
Tiffany Skelton
Post a Comment