
I'm having some issues with time going by so fast. It is usually a good sign when time flies. I am enjoying it and I wish it would slow down. 8 WEEKS ALREADY!! I still need to send out announcements (at least I've started thinking about it). I just took some pictures yesterday... might use some of these. I made the hair thingy and knit the booties.


I've been reading the Babywise and Toddlerwise stuff. It is helping me get my days more in order. I notice the difference all around as I'm applying it. Gidget started a new fiestiness right on her 2nd birthday. Yikes. I'll post that next... still coming to terms with it. (j/k)
Little One and Gidget are looking very similar. I'm going to add a photo of Gidget at 8 weeks. Similar?

9 comments:
Wow, adorable. Great job on the booties and hair band. So cute.
They DO look similar! I'd even go so far to say almost identical. :)
Cute headband and booties!
The booties are darling!! Where did you get the pattern from? Love the red! She is adorable!
she is growing up into the most adorable little girl! Congrats on your beautiful girl:)
Yeah!! I wanted to see the girls!! She does look so much like Bridgett!
Oh, is that MY headband she's wearing? Little twirp. ;) JK.
Your AHH vs AWW comment was so funny. I just saw that. You might just be more hilarious since that brain surgery.
Love the booties, Dee. You have two cute girls!
LOVE those booties!!
Congratulations on your new little girl. I didnt know you were pregnant. Im so happy for you. Both your girls are beautiful.
Post a Comment